Monday, October 20, 2008

lason's Birthday


lason hates cake! So I made him some brownies.   I took a snickers and cut it up, and put it in the brownie mix. " They were very yummy!"  Halle told me she hates chocolate, but she ended up eating more then lason.  I put a whole box of candles on his brownies. We gave him a couple extra for good luck." Actually we were  just trying to get the smoke alarms to go off!"
 Lason and his Brownies


 
I think lason enjoyed his birthday . I made him a roast with potatoes.
The girls gave him their cards they got for him. I bought him ASU tickets so he could watch a football game with some of his buddies, and some dress pants for work. We had fun celebrating his day!






5 comments:

Clint and Mari Cluff said...

Happy Birthday Lason!! Hope you had a good one!! Man, we are getting up there in age.

Deck the Halls said...

Happy Birthday Lason. Who doesn't like cake???????? oh yeah Lason the picky eater. We miss you all.

Maren said...

No cake? So at your wedding did you have wedding brownies?

brownymama said...

Happy Birthday Lason! I would have thought you'd have a milkshake!

Ben Brown said...

I finally found your blog...Happy Birthday Old Man!