Thursday, November 6, 2008

I hate bugs!

 When we first moved here I couldn't believe how many scary bugs we have.  Lason came home from work and looked in his sink and saw a big black centipede . He thought I was playing a trick on him, before he picked it up it moved, "thank goodness."  So I got a gallon pitcher and a piece of molding for Lason so he could catch the centipede.  I was a good five feet away when Audra came up to me and touched my back . Startled  I let out a huge scream which started the chain of effects .  Lason jumped about 3 feet in the air dropping the bucket and molding! I still tease Lason about that today!"  So I guess that it's only fair for paybacks! " A couple weeks ago I was laying in bed watching a movie when I felt something drop by my head. I sat up and looked around not seeing anything then I moved my Pillow, and there was the big black ugly Centipede
I know I screamed loud enough because Lason came running in in about a second." He saved the day by pulling of the mattress, and killing the centipede!" I check my bed every night now before I go to bed.  
This is the ugly centipede, I found out that they come in the house from the drain.  I was cleaning my other bathroom when another one came in from the drain.  The girls had a friend over she told me that her brother would think it was cool ,but we should call the police!


No comments: