Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back to School

Halle dressed in her best, ready for the first day back to school.  Halle started  Preschool September 2nd .  Her Teacher is Mrs. Huber.   I asked Halle what was her favorite things about school?








  1. Playing out side
  2. Painting(watercolors)
  3. writing her name
  4. singing songs
  5. playing with the yellow hair girl
  6. snack time
  7. Riding on the bike to school
Mrs. Huber told me she is great in class, and full of personality .  "I am so glad that Halle behaves better in school then at home!"  We have only had one incident . Halle was scratching her arm saying"I have a Itch!"   to a fellow classmate . Then the classmate yelled to the teacher-
"Halle just called me a bit--! "Thank goodness the teacher saw what happened.

1 comment:

Maren said...

Oh my! In pre-school? I would never expect a preschooler ot even know that word?!