Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The 4Th of July



Halle and Audra posing with their wands.
The girls made their wands at a friends house 
for a 4th of July Activity!



                                                  Lason and the Girls in our backyard
                                                    
This was the First year we stayed at home for the 4Th, this was quite a change from the normal Benson  trip  we usually take.  We got up and had a pancake breakfast at the church then we went to the city parade.
 That afternoon we went to a Friends house to eat,swim and watch the fireworks. The girls had so much fun!  Halle and Audra are little fish .  Halle showed us all that she could do a front flip of the diving board. Audra soon followed , even though she was scared ! "she was not going to let her little sister show her up!" Halle finally got cold enough to let me  convince her to get out of the pool. Her hands were shaking and her lips were a lovely color of purple.  
The girls soon warmed up and had fun lighting sparklers and watching the fireworks!


4 comments:

Elise said...

You guys are so darling.

Granny Granola said...

Of course they are darling! They are my granddaughters!

Maren said...

I love how adventurous Halle is, and I'm glad that she and Gwen are friends. Gwen is so timid and I think being around Halle will help her to be more bold.

Williamson's said...

So I have to tell you how much I love your hair like that. Its so chic!! Too bad we missed out on the 4th celebration, maybe we will be in town next year.